100% PURE CARDAMOM
Ground cardamom is very fine, almost like a powder. It is a common ingredient in Indian cooking. While cardamom is one of the most expensive spices by weight, only a little of its powder is needed to impart its flavour to a dish.
To make cardamom powder, first crack the pods and remove the seeds. Then grind them finely or coarsely. The skins are either discarded or mixed into tea leaves, to give a faint fragrance to the tea. When making slightly larger quantities of crushed cardamom in a spice grinder or mixer, some people like to crush it with the pods in order to ensure a better grind and to prevent the powder from caking.
How to Select
• If making cardamom powder at home, choose the greener cardamoms as they have the best flavour and aroma.
• If buying readymade, choose a tightly-sealed package, and check the use-by date to ensure freshness.
• Avoid old stocks, as ground cardamom tends to lose its flavour and aroma soon.
• Cardamom powder is widely used in Indian sweet dishes, ice creams, milk specialities, and hot masala milk.
• It adds flavour and aroma to many rice dishes, vegetables and other richly-flavoured dishes.
• It is used as a traditional flavouring in coffee and tea.
How to Store
• Ground cardamom tends to lose its flavour and aroma soon as it loses its volatile oils.
• Hence, prepare in small quantities and store in an airtight jar in a cool, dry place.
• Also, a small amount of it can be stored in a bottle for daily use and the rest can be kept in a refrigerator.
• It is best used within three months.
• It stimulates the digestive system and reduces gas.
• Its expectorant action improves circulation to the lungs and thus considered good for asthma and bronchitis.
• Can counteract excess acidity in the stomach.
• Stimulates appetite and cures halitosis (bad breath).
• An infusion made by boiling a couple of pounded cardamoms in a cup of water along with few mint leaves, relieves you from hiccups.
1. We are not responsible for undeliverable address. We reserve the right to charge the shipping fee again for returned items due to a wrong address.
2. Items are generally shipped out the next business 2-3 day after your payment has been cleared (Sun. excluded.)
3. Local pick up is not available.
Terms of Sale
1. We offer 30 days money back guarantee return policy.
2. For all returned products, buyers MUST contact us for the returning address.
3. In all cases, buyers pay shipping fees at their own cost to return products for exchange or refund. We will be responsible for the postage of replacements. Refund will be made upon receipt of the returned item.
1. Our goal is to make sure you have a pleasant shopping experience with us. If there is any dissatisfaction, please email us before leaving any 1 or 2 ratings, negative feedback or open any eBay or PayPal dispute. We will try our best to resolve the issues. Please give us the opportunity to resolve any problem.
2. If you are satisfied with our service, please leave us a 5-star positive feedback. Your recognition will make us more confident to develop business and serve you better.
3.We have always been trying to provide the best service and reliable products for every customer, however, an accident may happen sometimes, please contact us to resolve any issues before leaving a negative feedback
* Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs to determine what these additional costs will prior to bidding/buying.